Thursday, August 15, 2013

Finding The Heat On Chilly Days


Perth winter really has nothing on the rest of the world, but those 0 degree days tend to bite the toes a little. One of the things that makes me love winter so much is being able to stand next to a heater when it is this cold. One this particularly cold day, I had just come home from the pool where one of my coaches had just returned from Tanzania, Africa and was talking about how much it makes you appreciate everything we have in Australia.

I shuffled through the door, still wrapped in my towel making a b-line for the shower and saw that someone had turned on the heater in the corner of the room. It made me think about how lucky we are to have access to so many things we take for granted such as a gas heater and hot water.

No comments:

Post a Comment