Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Good Hair Days





Don't you love it when your hair just does what you want it to do? This is a rarity for me, I have really curly/frizzy hair that tends to have a mind of its own! The day I wash my hair - don't even bother trying to do anything with it. Its so light and clean that there are no natural oils or chlorine in my case holding it down. On these days much only options are a bun or plaited to maintain any form of control over my mane!It's all about maintain the balance of the crap in my hair I guess - enough to keep it down but not to much to be totally gross!

As easy as it sounds to produce, I really struggle to get a good messy bun going on. I don't know if its because my hair is so long or I have so much of it or I just lack that talent but it normally tends to look more like a tennis ball in a sock then a messy bun.

Today however I started the braid at the perfect spot at the front of my head, my hair stayed in the braid really nicely, and I nailed my messy bun!! I get my hair right and my confidence is through the roof for the rest of the day. You know what they say Look Good Feel Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment