Thursday, August 29, 2013

Getting Out Of The Office



One of the perks of working in a Private Practice, is you get workers comp patients who required some conditioning rehab in order to get them ready to return to work and able to handle the demands of their job. This means I get to leave the practice for around an hour and a half when I have one of these appointments in my diary. It can be such a great variation in my day, keeps things interesting and keeps me motivated!

Today I was with a great girl I have been treating for a couple of months now for her first Hydro session and she was pumped! Patients that are excited and motivated for rehab make my day. They want to be there and are so focussed on getting back on track that they give me everything. And she did, she tried really hard and I left her pretty knackered.

No comments:

Post a Comment