Friday, August 23, 2013

Wicked



I am a huge fan of musical theatre, but my all time favourite is Wicked. Last time it was in Australia I saw it once in Melbourne (where the love affair began) and three times in Perth....I could have gone so many more times too! The other day it was announced that Wicked would be returning to Australia soon and I could barely contain my excitement.

Driving to work the sound track was blasting and yes I do understand how weird that probably looked, but I can happily admit that I know every word to every song.

While I'm on this topic, I should really say that I'm thankful for all the talented performers who commit a portion of their lives to touring the country, living out of suitcases and working extremely long hours to entertain thousands of people every day. And I'm not just talking about the cast of Wicked here. All musical theatre shows are an incredible demonstration of talent dedication and commitment.

No comments:

Post a Comment