Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Active Wear Stores



I seriously love these stores! My personal favourite is Lorna Jane, but will happily settle for Lululemon. These brands are not just about making active wear for women (and men) to work out in, but they work to inspire people around the world to live more active and healthy lifestyles by providing motivation, ideas for workouts and healthy meals and some even offer fitness sessions the public can attend.

The only down side, they are so flippin expensive. It does reassure me however to know that while I am forking out the dollars for these items, I know I'm getting really good quality clothing that is comfortable, supportive and will last a really long time. I would rather pay a bit more for a piece that is going to make me feel good while wearing it and do everything I want it to do while training then pay less for cheaper material which I'm going to have to replace every couple of months anyway.

This photo was taken at the opening of the new Lululemon store in Applecross. The vibe there was fantastic. Bright, happy, helpful people going out of their way to help you make a decision on clothing items...such a positive store, you can't help but leave happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment