Friday, October 25, 2013

New Nail Stuff


I love painting my nails. But with the job I'm in, you can't pain your nails for a few reasons. With the hands on work that I do chips the nail polish so quick which becomes
a) tacky and unprofessional
b) a hygiene risk

So when the weekend comes around, I get to pain my nails, even if its only for a couple of days. The other day I bought Nail Caviar which are the tiny little bead you can put on your nails. I was so excited about them and they took forever to arrive (bought online). But they finally have come and this weekend I have the perfect opportunity to try it for a 21st I'm going to. So the nails were planned to match my dress, yes I do that, and I have black Nail Caviar on one nail each hand. So much fun!! I couldn't stop running my fingers over this nail for the whole weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment