Friday, October 11, 2013

Public Holidays


What is better then a 3 day weekend?? You have more time to get your typical weekend errands done, all those things that just have to be done and before your know it, its Sunday night and your getting ready for the working week again.

We had a public holiday in Perth recently and it was a beautiful day. I went for a midday run done on the foreshore and there were so many people and their families out playing at the park, kicking the footy, walking or having a picnic. The atmosphere was relaxed and carefree and everyone was making the most of the first of the few sunny days we've had in a while.

Public holidays for me also mean car washing day. Every time we get a public holiday tends to be the only time I wash my car. So I was happy to see no rain for the next few days while I made the most of my nice clean car (don't worry the rain reappeared 2 days later).

In my opinion there is so much on our lists on things to do for the weekends that we could do with a 3 day weekend every week!

No comments:

Post a Comment