Sunday, October 13, 2013

The Patience Of Nurses


Following my post yesterday, I have since experienced my brother on morphine. If I though he was blunt and spoke his mind before...I was wrong! I, along with all hospital staff got to listen to every single thought that popped into my brothers mind. And due to the nature of the reason we were there in the first place, he had some real winning thoughts!

But really I couldn't help but laugh, and I suppose these nurses put up with high patients on a daily basis and would be somewhat use to this warped conversation. However I still admire their patience with being able to maintain their composure and professionalism. If I had to put up with this verbal diarrhoea as much as they do, I would just want to punch the person in the face!

No comments:

Post a Comment