Thursday, August 14, 2014

New Jumpers


It's official, we have jumpers!!! And I can not even explain how excited we all got by them! We have the WA Fitness Industry Convention happening in Perth this weekend, and lets just say, FitChix are going to take the expo by storm!

I am super proud to say that the FitChix family is growing massively and we are all loudly excited about what we have in store over the coming few months for our members and the wider community of Perth.

So while I am excited about a new and comfortable jumper that I am now in possession of, I am more excited about what it all represents. I truly believe that at FitChix we are onto an amazing thing that is going to inspire and empower women all over Perth, Australia and world wide about living active and positive lives and am sooooo excited to see what the future holds for us and all those involved!

No comments:

Post a Comment