Saturday, February 22, 2014

A Hour Off



It has been another crazy busy week. I have had bank meetings, house walk throughs, working 5 jobs, planning and organising everything to continue at the fast pace I have been running at for the week. I got to Friday (today) and am absolutely exhausted.

I am so excited to have a whole hour where there is nothing that is absolutely essential for me to do between two of my jobs this morning. I was thinking about what to right about today, and then released how relieved I was to have some time to sit here and actually think about thinking about writing. Sounds weird. But I am normally thinking about my post while doing a million other things, or while I'm driving.

So as un-exciting as it sounds, today I'm thankful of nothing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment