Monday, February 3, 2014

Fire Works


I really like fireworks. Some people say you've seen them once you've seen it all. That doesn't matter to me. Sure a lot of them are the same year to year, but if you look back 10 years ago, it was really only the big circle explosions we saw in red blue green silver and gold, just rotating through colour order and projection height and angle.

But now they are launching flowers, love hearts, four leaf clovers and even those ones that explode, then get a second burst of energy and sparkle again. They are timing the explosion of these bright bursts of colour with music, and varying the heights and targeted explosion points so that it literally creates a sparkly picture in the sky. It's amazing!  

I'm not afraid to admit that I love glitter. Anything that sparkles gets a big tick in my book. So big sparkly explosions that light up a nights sky...I could sit and watch for hours. People get sick of them, not me. They remind me that sometimes I don't need to know how it works, or the reason behind everything, I just need to take in the beauty that is around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment