Friday, September 20, 2013

Being A Part Of Something Bigger



I received one of these Lorna Jane Live Active bracelets because of my promotion of the active lifestyle and my involvement in Active Nation Day coming up on the 29th of September. To support active living on this day, my bootcamp will be open to all people of any age, gender and fitness level to come down and move their bodies and achieve the active lives they want to achieve.

When I wear my bracelet I feel like I am constantly supporting this cause, which is not raising money or animals or to prevent cancer or anything big like that...its just promoting healthy lifestyles and working to fight the obesity epidemic that our country is now facing. It reminds me that this promotion is bigger then just me, the group of people I train with, the bootcamp I run...this is something the whole of Australia is embracing and people like me all around our country are fighting for this very same thing. Definitely empowers you to think big!

No comments:

Post a Comment