Tuesday, September 24, 2013

A Fighting Team


This year I went back to my high school for their Athletics season and worked at the team Physio for the duration of the season. I know how that sounds, a school athletics team needed a Physio? I was at a prestigious girls school who is well know for a strong athletic ability. So the girls in the athletics team are really talented and often involved in more then one sport at a time, injury rate if high.

Today was the day of the end of season meet, which is a pretty big deal amongst the eight competing schools. It is super competitive, with all schools out to know the top team (us at the moment) off their perch.

With trying weather conditions, the girls put in a fantastic effort and managed to reclaim their title. I was so happy to be a part of an exciting day where girls of all ages and different athletic abilities come together to achieve a common goal of top school on the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment