Sunday, September 29, 2013

Eye Shadow


I was invited to my friends end of season volleyball cocktail party which happened to be masquerade. I knew I fair way in advance that I would be going to this party, but just didn't have the time to sort out what dress I was wearing and therefore finding a mask to match my dress...kind of essential for a masquerade!

So the night before I chose my dress and decided I was going to try and paint my mask onto my face. I have been to a few masquerades before I could remember how sick of my mask I got, ending up taking it off very early into the night. Problem solved! When I paint it onto my face, I will forget I'm even wearing a mask and still be 'in character' all night!

I was up pretty late trying to work out how I was going to do this and tried many different colours and ideas, and by about 11pm I was pretty sure I knew how I was going to do it, but hadn't quite finished it yet. So it was going to be all down to what I could put together on the night. This photo is the final product and I was pretty happy with it! And like I thought, I completely forget I even had this on my face, so managed to keep my mask on all night!

No comments:

Post a Comment