Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Dolphins

 



I went out for a run this morning and it was pretty dark an miserable, rain was imminent so I was powering along to finish my run before it hit. But then I saw this - a dolphin swimming in amongst the pelicans and seagulls. We often get dolphins swimming up our river chancing fish, particularly on these over cast days, but it never makes it any less exciting when you see one!

Regardless of what the weather was doing I had to stop and watch the dolphins swim, if I got poured on, so be it! While I watch the dolphins swim, it makes me feel a little more carefree which I could do with in my life as I am constantly worried and stressed about things going on. So this was just like a 30 second break from reality and I felt that little bit calmer when I continued on my run. Thanks dolphins!!

No comments:

Post a Comment