Thursday, September 19, 2013

Blue Skies



Would you believe I took this photo at the very end of our winter? Green trees and blue skies, hard to believe we ever have overcast days when you see this! I have said it before, Perth winter would hardly classify as winter. We probably have equal days of rain as we do of beautiful blue skies like this. We would only have a few days a year of temperatures below 4 degrees and because we are so use to the warmer winters, when these days do come around, boy do we complain.

I have to admit I do love winter. I love the crisp air and being able to layer up with jumpers, jackets and beanies, but with our warmer winters it is not as often that I get to do this. It is always these blue sky days that are coldest during our winter period as there is no cloud cover to hold our warm temps in. So not only are the blue skies lovely which can't help but make you smile, but it is also these days that are the coldest which is why I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment