Saturday, September 28, 2013

New Shoes


These shoes I have bought for the up coming Tough Mudder, which I am participating in. After talking to a few people, they have recommended light weight trail running shoes which have grip on the bottom to help battle the mud. So I bought this pair of New Balance Minimus's.

Not only is it new shoes that I get excited about, its the whole experience of buying them. On the same day that I went out to get these shoes, my brother was hosting Silly Sunday and Mad Monday to celebrate the end of his footy season. This meant the 18 plus, 20 year old boys from his team at out house and drinking as much beer as they could (my parents are away). I decided I really didn't want to be there to see what was going to go wrong...hence the retail therapy to distract my worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment