Sunday, November 10, 2013

Finding Direction


I went to a seminar recently that was all about goal setting and planning for the future so that you can live your best possible life. And it couldn't have some at a better time. I've settled into my job now and feel like every day I'm just going through the motions not really sure where I was headed. And not just at work, but also in terms of my training goals, health and the relationships I had.

With some help I came up with a couple of goals for various aspects of my life and learnt how to break them down so they didn't seem as overwhelming and I could see the path I had to take to achieve them.

I went home that night and my head just wouldn't stop! So I mind mapped. I had flow charts, explosion charts, to do lists, dates written down and by about 2.30am, I finally felt like I had it all out and I had some sense of direction in my life again and could go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment