Monday, November 18, 2013

Significant Jewellery


I rarely wear jewellery, but when I do, it is most often these three bracelets. These three because they have a lot of significance with my life. The first is my Pandora bracelet which I was given for my 16th birthday and have been slowly accumulating the charms. Every single charm has some significance to something I have done, achieved finished or something about me and all of them have been given to me by someone else. 

I got the running shoe after I had competed in the National Athletics Champs, I was given one fish for swimming, another fish because my dad calls me Blowfish, a graduation had when I graduated high school, the book stack when I graduation from Uni, the purple flowers because my favourite colour is purple and it was from a friend who I call blossom, ballet shoes for dancing...it keeps going!

The second bracelet is my Thomas Sabo pearl bracelet which was given to me by my school friends for my 21st Birthday with my birth stone and a C. And the last is my Tiffany and Co bracelet which my best friend gave me for my 21st.

Like I said I don't often wear jewellery, but when I do I love wearing these bracelets because they remind me of some of the amazing people I know and some of the things I have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment