Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Great Minds Dress Alike


I pack my bags early in the morning, sometimes even the night before. My clothes are quickly thrown into my bag and then bag into the car. So by the time I get to training later that night, its almost a surprise as to what I'm wearing for training. Despite the rush and chaos at which I throw these clothes, I do still make a point of them coordinating!

I was getting changed at work before driving back to the gym and I found this grey and pink top. I had a quick think about what I had on tonight and who I would be training with and it did quickly cross my mind that there is a chick there tonight that also has this top...wouldn't it be funny if we both wore it on the same day??

I arrived at training and there she is, wearing her matching top! I couldn't help but laugh. It was a running joke throughout the night - we paired ourselves together, we decided we were an exclusive group, you had to stay over the other side unless you were matching us and our tops instantly made us identical. We were very entertained, and I'm sure its going to happen again in the not too distant future.

No comments:

Post a Comment