Friday, December 13, 2013

A New Challenge


Your body gets use to the exercise you do on a regular basis. The best way to keep it guessing and continue to smash your fitness goal? Try something you haven't done before.

For me today that was inverted kettle bell push ups. It was probably only 6 months ago that I found regular push ups difficult and I was really lacking upper body strength. By constantly challenging myself, working hard and being consistent this week I have been doing these kettle bell push ups on both my knees and a few on my toes (still working on them) I have been trying to do triceps push ups and clapping push ups.

There is always something more you can do, don't just stay within your comfort zone. Keep challenging yourself and you will be surprised at what you can actually do when you work for it! Next up: Pike Push Ups...give me a few years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment