Monday, December 23, 2013

Kind Patients


With Christmas closing in on us, the practice is starting to wind down and I'm having get patients booked in next year rather then in the week time I would get a lot of them back in, which is not ideal for some of their injury management but is the best that can be done. Our practice is closing for a few days over Christmas which I am so excited about, considering I haven't taken holidays all year, these 6 days off are very much needed!

Seeing some of my patients for the last time before Christmas and the new year, many of them have gone out of their way to thank me for helping them and their families through out the year. The smallest of thanks is all that is needed to make me smile and makes me feel like I have made a difference to these people, their functional abilities and helping them return to the things they love doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment