Saturday, December 21, 2013

Outdoor Cinema's


Summer time means the beginning of the outdoor cinema season. In recent years Perth has grown from one location, to five. Definitely a trend that is catching on. The very warm weather that we have had recently means that come movie start time at 7.45 the bite of the sun has gone down but its still warm enough to sit around without the need of a jumper. Perfect.

My friends and I went to see About Time. Arriving at the venue, I wasn't sure what the movie was actually about - I'm not usually a movie goer, so I just get told when and where and I show up. But I was actually surprised at how much I enjoyed the movie. Not normally a Rachael McAdams fan, but she did a good job and I would recommend this movie.

So much better when being caught in a cinema, I almost managed to sit still through the whole movie...almost!

No comments:

Post a Comment