Sunday, December 1, 2013

Finding Prickles


Another very far fetched one! These prickles are what I pulled out of my hair after a training session at the foreshore. This session takes place on a fairly decent grass hill which always seems to involve us running, lunging, burpee'ing and crawling forwards and backwards up and down that hill. On that hill, there are plenty of prickles and we cover the whole thing, so the prickles are not hard to find.

How I got prickles in my hair though, I have no idea! It's not like I was somersaulting or log rolling down the hill. But I pulled 5 of the things out when I got home. That is what I can skill. So although I may not be thankful for the actual prickles, I am thankful for something that makes me need to be pulling prickles out of places they shouldn't be!

No comments:

Post a Comment