Friday, January 10, 2014

Mornings


I have not put a filter on this photo. I was sitting outside at the gym this morning waiting for the people in my boxing class to arrive, and down where this class is run, sometimes the grass is really wet and flooded from the sprinklers. This makes doing kicks and burpees and what ever else I put in the program interesting as there is grass flying everywhere. Today I was happy to see the grass was completely dry and there was no flooding around the area at all. I was thinking that I was happy for dry grass, but then I took this photo, and in it I am thankful for so much more then just dry grass.

People ask me all the time how I get up so early. But with mornings like this, I ask them how could you sleep in? I believe early morning is the best part of the day. Everything is still, quiet and fresh, nothing has been disturbed yet and the sun is only just coming up. It's these moments where the hustle and stress and going from one thing to the next and the next hasn't yet started and you can take a second to sit and watch the sun. So much better then dry grass.

So if your not really a morning person, just give it a go one morning, get up that little bit earlier so see the sun come up, trust me you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment