Wednesday, May 28, 2014

This Photo


Does that not just make you want to melt?!?! I was sitting here thinking about what I wanted to write about today, and I had a couple of things that were like 'yeah I could maybe write about that, but it just doesn't seem like the right thing today'. When I am picking my topic, I like it to really jump out at me, reminding me that I truly am thankful at that moment and in that day to have whatever it is I am writing about in my life.

So back to today. I had ideas, but was not really inspired or drawn to anything in particular. And I don't do things half hearted. For some reason my mind kept jumping back to this photo I saw yesterday. Every time I see it or even think about it, I can't help but smile! So unbelievably cute!!!!

I am soon to be moving out of home to live on my own and am thinking I will probably need a pet.  
I have to admit despite being allergic to cats, I am very close to getting one. This has been playing on my mind, so when I saw this image...nawwwwwwww!!!

My love for Katy Perry is also some what well known and I have been putting together our playlist for our 45 minute drive to our comp this weekend, naturally Roar went straight onto the playlist. So really, this image is just screaming to me at the moment....buy a cat and listen to Katy Perry. Alright then!

No comments:

Post a Comment