Friday, June 13, 2014

Beanies


It is now officially winter. And the temperature is reminding us of that fact at the moment. The very chilly mornings are upon us and with my wrist still out of action, I am still pretty much stationary during my boxing classes in the mornings. And as these classes start just before the sun is rising, it is the coldest time of day for me to be standing around.

So I am adding layers where possible and that includes a layer to my head. It is amazing how much of a difference a piece of fabric covering your ears can make! I have never really got the idea of hats, headbands or beanies. I use to think they got in the way more then they were useful. That was until I got cold.

Now the idea of something on my head is extremely comforting and warming. I also like to this they are helping me muster up the mind power to get through these classes without the cold air freezing my brain into malfunction.

Thank heavens for beanies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment