Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Letter Of Thanks


Business with the bank is done and dusted. Home loans approved, finalized and transferred, guarantor agreement corrected and property ownership forms adjusted (long story but it's all sorted now!)

I have had multiple phone calls, emails and messages from my home loan manager, mostly regarding the spelling of my last name...still posing to be problem. Damn that 'z'. I feel that Tung and I are now good buddies, we've spent a bit of time together.

I got this card in the mail today from none other then my favourite (and only) home loan manager wishing me all the best for my future and as a thanks for my patience and cooperation while sorting out the mix ups that have come with buying my property.

Isn't that sweet?! So today I am thankful for bank managers that take their job personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment