Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Dropbox


I have only really got on the Dropbox band wagon in the past year. Previously I was saving everything to multiple thumb drives and forgetting what was on which, taking the wrong thumb drive to work with me, which just delayed my reports and programs even more...fail!!

I started using Dropbox to share files with a health professional I was seeing and started to work out how easy it is to use and easily accessible wherever I was whether that be on my phone, iPad, laptop or any computer. I was sold!

I now have files for work, with people I am doing some work for, people helping me with health and fitness...and my favourite file Beast Mode ON which is shared with my two training partners and is where we keep our documented madness that we undertake...ie workout and event footage.

I was uploading the very large number of photos and videos from the Three Vs Three Showdown over the weekend and couldn't help but giggle when the program told me just how long it was going to take to upload everything.

A program I am thankful for, for making my life a little easier, reducing my number for thumb drives and meaning that I got most of my work done on time!

No comments:

Post a Comment