Saturday, March 1, 2014

Just The Way You Are


Ahhh Bruno. Why can more men be like you? Last night I went to his Moonshine Jungle World Tour. Wow! The guy is smooth!! We bought tickets for the show 10 months ago, so it was almost like I had forgotten about it until he recently played the half time show at the Super Bowl. I suddenly remembered that within 3 weeks he would be playing our small Perth Arena....excited!!

After having watched Bruno play the Super Bowl and a past Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, I thought he would be a great performer and put on a really good show. I have heard that he makes his band members go through dance training daily and there is a lot of effort put into unison with their choreography. Well I am happy to say, that I was definitely not disappointed!

They danced and grooved and jumped...it was awesome! Best song? Just The Way You Are, hands down. It doesn't matter that there were thousands of other people in the same room. He was singing to you and you only! Awwww, way to make a girl feel special! My friends and I contemplated buying these tickets last year, now I wouldn't give it a second thought. I would go see him again in a heart beat.

Feeling the love for sure!




No comments:

Post a Comment