Saturday, April 12, 2014

Payback



I give it out, so I need to be able to take it in return. I know that I have a reputation as a brutal Physio. And I am fine with that because I feel like I know my clients pretty well and can target my approach to what they need to perform at their best. So yeah, some of them I have to hurt a little.

Every once in a while I allow someone to hurt me in return. I know that I need it almost as much as they do. Today was that day and it's been a while. I knew it was going to hurt!

And he didn't fail to disappoint. I was laughing uncontrollably and had tears rolling down my face in the matter of 10 minutes. And I know have bruises between my ribs and don't even come near my diaphragm! But hey if its not bleeding its not healing.

It just goes to show that I too am human, despite what some of the people I train with believe and sometimes I need a fix as well....but payback can most definitely be a bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment