Sunday, April 6, 2014

Saturday Morning Smash


The Shirts Of Saturday Crew were back together....however shirts were to remain on this week. It has been a few weeks since we have all been together. There have been bulking programs leaving one pretty knackered, there's been travel around the country and the world and there's been work all to contend with. But we were back and ready to kill ourselves.

Us three chicks are now registered for the Three Vs Three Showdown to be happening at the end of May, and had to register in the Intermediate Division which was not ideal, but we are in. SO that means we have some serious training ahead of us to be somewhat ready for this thing. Today was team training number 1.

250m row, 10 sumo dead lift high pulls, 10 thrusters, 10 burpee pull ups. 250m row, 9 sumo dead lift high pulls, 9 thrusters, 9 burpee pull ups...all the way down to 1's. It was tough...but awesome! The only downer...the splint on my arm! Because my wrist movement is non-existent I had to high pull and dumbbell and still couldn't get it up properly, I couldn't squat properly and keep the bar in position and my pull ups were over and underhand...but still awesome.

I have really been missing this kind of training lately. I have still been training but feeling like I'm just going through the motions. A session like this one makes me feel like I have accomplished something more and have worked hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment